Here’s an update on all the latest and greatest features and improvements we’ve added in the last few months: GDPR, SAML, and PCI-DSS – oh my!
By popular request, LogDNA has completed our GDPR readiness assessment and Privacy Shield certification, including signing Data Protection Agreements (DPAs). We are also now fully PCI-DSS compliant and have passed our audit with flying colors. And after hearing feedback from multiple customers, we now support custom SAML SSO, including OneLogin and Okta, available upon request.
After weeks of hard work, we’ve released log graphing 2.0! Although you may have heard about it earlier, we’d like to highlight a few key features:
- Plot multiple lines on the same graph
- Create breakdowns / histograms
- Zoom in or set your own custom time range
- Stack multiple line plots to see proportions
While we’ve added many improvements, we wanted to highlight a few of them below:
- Added the ability to provision multiple ingestion keys
- Improved search performance
- Improved syslog parsing
- Enabled autofill on the billing page
- Switching account now preserves the page you were on
Thank you for your wonderful feedback and until next time, best of logs to you all. If you’d like to learn more, check out our complete graphing documentation.
Ryan Staatz, Head of DevOps @ LogDNA